We are experiencing a high demand for courses, and priority is given to exchange students enrolled in the Faculty of Educational Sciences. This means that if you are enrolled at another faculty, it may be difficult to fit on these courses. Please note that you also need to have sufficient prior academic background in the field of Education.
Bachelor's programmes / Master's programmes
The course offer is focused on advanced Bachelor courses. Master-level courses begin with the code EDUM. They are also open to bachelor students, unless otherwise noted.
Course list autumn 2019 in pdf
Course list spring 2020 in pdf
Preliminary course list for autumn 2020 (subject to changes and additions), all courses 5 ECTS unless otherwise noted:
- Psychology of Learning and Development (Bachelor level)
- Finnish School and Subject Education (Bachelor level)
- Studia Paedagogica (Bachelor/Master level), choose 1-5 ECTS
- Finnish Education System (Master level)
- Teacher as a researcher didactics (Master level), 2 ECTS
- Social Justice and Diversities in Education (Master level)