First sign up for the exam or course in WebOodi. (When the course is organized by Open University, use the registration link in their study programme.)
If you are registering for a personal exam, use your university username to log in to Examinarium (to have your username registered on the system) and then contact the examiner.
Take any requirements for special arrangements into consideration, as not all exams can be taken on Examinarium.
To find out what exams are available, log in to Examinarium.
- If the exam is not displayed on the desktop, click on the Exams tab. The system will only display registration information for exams for which you have registered for the corresponding course on WebOodi and which the instructor has entered in the system.
- Choose an exam by clicking its name. Confirm it is the correct exam and click on Register.
- Choose your exam room.
- Choose a time from the calendar view. You can register for a time that is no more than six weeks from the current date.
- Check the opening hours of the exam rooms.
- Finish by confirming your registration.
You will receive an email to confirm that your exam registration was successful. Your registration will also be displayed on the Examinarium system. Make a note of the computer letter/number assigned to you by the system.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, the registration process may have been incomplete. Check whether your registration is indicated for the exam in question.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN MAKING EXAM RESERVATIONS:
If you wish to take several exams in a row on the same date, remember not to make overlapping exam reservations. You should also allocate time for meals, bathroom visits and breaks between the exams. Students are not allowed to leave the exam room during an exam.
You can only have one reservation at a time for each exam.
If your plans change and you are unable to take the exam at the designated time, please remember to cancel or reschedule your reservation. No-shows count as attempts.