Select degree programme
Search for degree programme
Master's and Licentiate's Programmes
Walk-in clinics at the Guidance Corner
Have you already read about the walk-in clinics Guidance Corner provides? Guidance Corner is located on the third floor of Kaisa House.
The Digital Clinic is meant for all students requiring more assurance in navigating the digital learning environments of the University of Helsinki. For example, you may ask for advice on issues related to the following environments:
- My studies page
- Instructions for students
- Logging in to various services
- Data security related to the user name
- Data acquisition (Library)
If you wish, you can bring your own laptop or tablet computer!
Job Search Support
Are you concerned about job-seeking or issues related to traineeship? Do you need practical advice on polishing your CV? You can come for guidance if you require support in the following matters:
- Feedback on a CV and job application
- Support in practical matters related to job searching
- Questions related to traineeship and its funding
A Boost to Studies!
Do you feel your studies are not progressing as fast as you would like? Do you feel that you are not reaching your goals or that you have lost sight of them? Are you returning to studies after a longer break? Are you unaware of who to turn to for help?
A boost to studies clinic could be just the thing for you! At the clinic, you can, for example,
- Clarify your goals related to studies
- Map the steps on your path towards your goal
- Find out what kind of guidance, support or help you might need on your journey
- Perhaps recognise something new about your own existing competences
Legal Protection Clinic
Are you wondering what rights you have at the University, or have you experienced flaws when completing courses? Have unreasonable obstacles emerged to hinder your study progress, or have you felt a grade you received was unfair?
In the legal protection clinic, HYY’s specialist will advise you on legal protection issues related to studies.
How much can I earn when receiving student aid? Will my credits from this year be enough for Kela? What do I do if I am worried about summer-time subsistence? In our subsistence guidance, HYY’s specialist will advise you in issues related to student benefits, help you find further information and, if needed, support you when you contact Kela or social services, for instance.