EntryPoint is a cross-cultural mentoring partnership aimed at improving the integration of highly-educated immigrants since 2016, organized by Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce.
Become a Mentee and make the most of it!
Are you looking for an opportunity to get a foot in the door of professional life and expand your professional networks in Finland? Join us to a cross-cultural mentoring programme, EntryPoint with Startups and Scaleups where you get to meet and network with professionals from startup field. Application period will remain open until 14th September 2018.
• Who: International talents interested in startups and fast-growing companies
• What: Cross-cultural mentoring partnership connecting talents and professionals with
• When: October 2018 – January 2019 (3 months)
• How: Apply now here no later than 14th September 2018
• Why: Expanding your professional networks, learning more about Finnish labor market and business culture, improving your employabilty...
EntryPoint has a proven track-record over last 2.5 years in Helsinki Metropolitan area with 226 participants from 45 different ethnical backgrounds. Our 113 mentors are from a widerange of professions including various business fields (i.e. KONE, Nokia, Wärtsilä), academia
and public sector (i.e. TEM, MinEdu). EntryPoint is acknowledged as Good Practice International and highly appreciated by previous participants with high level of satisfaction.
For further discussion
Please contact Shania Shin, Mentoring Programme Officer
via firstname.lastname@example.org or 040 922 1023
Read more and apply now!